I’m pretty fascinated with how over exposed Portra 400 look on film, and i have been experimenting with how, i get that look on of my Fuji cameras (It might work on other brands, have not tested) . Its not a total replica, and you cannot just take any image and apply it, but it helps with some settings, if you provide an image that has the right lighting.
- First download the v1 here or v2 here(Google how to install a preset)
- Shoot a slightly overexposed images 1/2-1 stop depending on light, works best with objects in sunlight
- Morning light is just better 🙂
- Import the image to Lightroom, i adjust the base image to Fuji Chrome, so that is the base for the preset.
- Apply the preset, and adjust to your image.